Saturday, November 2, 2013

I Didn't Know Six Would Be So Hard

Mama told me just hours before I turned six that I was no longer a baby and I couldn't whine or pull when I walked.  WHAT?!  That's not fair!  I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!  Scout said not to worry about it because in her words "What are they going to do to you?"   I guess that is true.  I have been testing Mama with the whining.  I like to whine.  It is my way of talking.

My day started out pretty good.  I relaxed on the couch.

Then this happened.

What am I looking at?

It's a witch with a dead rat!  Yikes!
Scout refused to look.
We took a relaxing walk along the lake and admired the colors.


 Scout and I then went to the dog park.  I whined because a dog walked by, but didn't want to play. Scout said she would play with me.

"It's on sister!"


My mouth is not in hers, but this will freak Dad out if he sees it.


The pictures turned out pretty good considering they were taken with a cell phone and when you snap it, it still takes a few seconds before it shoots.

My birthday was pretty good, but I still don't like being six.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Likes To Whine And Always Will

8 comments:

  1. I bet for your sixth Bday, your wish was to keep whining :) Glad your sister realized it was a special day for you, and played with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fleur and Power say to tell everyone that only a greyhound can undersand the need to whine. It's a skill only the great are able to develop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been saying that for many years now Joey, LOL.
    Glad you had fun on your birthday - it's your party and you can whine if you want to!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the action shots. You'll enjoy six, I did, butt that was over 7 years ago. Wiah I could be six again.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great action shots, Joey! I think your whining is funny. Casper is a whiner too. Maybe it's a white boy-doggy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Six is Greyt! At least that's what Mandy tells us.

    We love you guys! Take care. Oh I love the scooter too! Has Joey gotten to drive it yet? ;)

    Sorry having trouble typing today.

    Sistertex & Miss Pants (aka Mandy)

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...