Friday, November 1, 2013

Oh Noooooo!

BOL!  It's my birthday!!!  Any guesses on what I got?  Yep, I got my Mr. Bill doll.  He says "Oh, noooo!"  BOL!  I have been wanting him since I saw him at Petco in July.  He was worth the wait.

Me and Mr. Bill
Do you want to hear hear something neat?  Scout's birthday is November 19th.  My birth mother's birthday is also November 19th.  They were born in different years, but we still think it is neat.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Now Six ~ Oh Noooo!  BOL!

6 comments:

  1. We have been wanting a new Mr. Bill for a long time, but haven't been able to find one! You are a lucky guy, Joey! I hope your whole birthday is full of awesome surprises!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 6th BDay, Joey! I saw a greyhound out walking with his dad yesterday. I asked lots of questions (and he patiently answered them with a happy, friendly face). I'm believing more and more that a greyhound would be a perfect best pal for me. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Joey, and For Mr Bill, happy to his new home! I haven't seen one of those toys yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Happy Birthday beautiful boy!
    Have a great time with Mr Bill.
    That is quite a coincidence.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear boy. Get your mum to give you a big hug from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joey, I'm late wishing you Happy Birthday, but Happy Birthday! I thought you might get Mr. Bill for your birthday. How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...