Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Can I Fit Inside A Hamburger?

Yes, I  can!

 


They put this hamburger in the smaller dog park a few weeks ago.  I, of course, have to mark it every time I get near it.  I decided to check out the inside this week.  There were a lot of good smells inside it.

Scout had a nice birthday.  We went for a long walk through the woods.  She loves doing that. 

You should have heard the burps that Scout let out last night.  Mama thought for sure it had to be Dad, but it was Scout.  I guess she is taking being a senior seriously. 

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Can Fit Inside A Hamburger

6 comments:

  1. It's big enough enough for a greyhound. That's a big burger. Lady Senior moments. We noticed that Stella started to make unseemly noises when she became a senior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have seen a hamburger in a Greyhound but never a Greyhound in a hamburger!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that?....VERY! I some times burp long and loud to. Except there is only me and MOM so no one to blame it on. hehehe
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inside a hamburger?! That is so freaking fantastic! I am very impressed!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all!

    Glad Scout had a great B-day!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joey...Your life is one amazing adventure after another! Casper said that if he were there, he'd help you pee on it.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...