Monday, February 28, 2011

Storms


Last night we were sleeping when the tornado sirens woke us up. The next thing I knew, I was wet. No, it's not what you think. The roof did not rip off and let the rain in. Mama spilled her water on me....AGAIN! It's the second time she has done that. She took a drink of water and when she sat it on the table, it fell off and on to my bed. I got up and moved to Scout's bed because Scout had gotten scared due to the storms and moved to Mama and Daddy's bed. I normally do that myself, but I was brave last night and just went back to sleep after the excitement died down. We didn't have any damage here that we know of, but other places did. The storms came though and were moving so fast that they were gone in just a few minutes. It was a lot like the storms that came through on New Year's Eve.

We drove by several homes this weekend, but we didn't find anything we liked. Daddy is still in love with the log cabin and yes, we drove by it again on Sunday. I think he is still going to try and buy it. We are thinking there are personality conflicts between the agents due to some things that we learned on Friday. We will say more at a later time.

Jack
The Greyhound Who May Need To Move His Bed Away From Mama

3 comments:

  1. Well done for being brave in the storms.

    Hope you find the perfect home really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that log cabin is still haunting your mom and dad...perhaps it WAS meant for you all??!! I live in one and really, really love it...so I am secretly hoping you get it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture, and fun story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...