Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Had A Nice Birthday

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I had a nice day. It started out with a morning walk and then breakfast. After breakfast, we helped Mama with the laundry. We have to take it to the laundry room here. While it was washing, we walked around the office buildings. Mama dropped us off in the room while she put the clothes into the dryer and then it was time to start our regular work day. Mama worked for about a half hour and then went back to the laundry room to get the clothes. We then helped put them away. Around noon time, we got in the car and went to McDonalds! Scout and I had a McChicken. I love poultry. Late in the afternoon, we took another long walk around the office complex. We came back and napped and then it was time to fix dinner. As a special treat, Scout and I were given some canned food. Yummy! Then, we got ready for another walk and to our surprise Daddy was in the parking lot, so he went with us. We came back to the room and we watched him eat dinner. We then took yet another walk. We walk a lot here. LOL We came back and watched TV and chewed bones and then it was time for our final walk of the day. We then went to to bed. That was my birthday. Mama forgot to give us our Frosty Treats, but she said we had enough special things yesterday and we can have them today.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Is Turning Into A Walking Fool

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely day.....what a lot of walks!!

    I believe in lots of grey-t relaxation.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, that is lots of walkies, what a great birthday! With all those walks you might need an extra frosty treat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lots of walks, but it's been cold here and Morgan and I can't get Mom and Dad motivated! I like the sound of your birthday celebration a lot. McChicken sounds like something I need to investigate!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get skinny on us with all that walking...oh, wait..you are getting enough treats...not to worry!!!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...