Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturday .....Finally


We have had a very long week. Daddy was in Texas all week and Mama had a lot of frustrating things happen. We survived though and now it's the weekend! Honestly, I don't know why I get so excited about weekends because Mama and Daddy usually leave us during the day. You would think I would sleep while they are gone, but I don't. I have to stay awake and watch for them. I get so excited when they come home and then finally, I can go to sleep.

We still have snow here, but we are able to get around a lot better. The weather people are getting all excited about another storm that is headed our way. They are saying we might get ice and there could be power outages! Yikes! We hope they are wrong about it.

Oh, and just in case you are wondering, while Daddy was in Texas, we had Chinese food and then it was pizza, pizza and more pizza.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Is Sleeping In This Morning

4 comments:

  1. It was a long week here too. Chinese and pizza sound so good! I might have to get Chinese food tonight. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, I thought the weekend would never get here, but it finally did and I'm going hiking! I'm so excited! I hope you will be moving into a house soon.

    I'm awfully curious about this Chinese food. It sounds like something I should try!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you pups ever get Kibble or canned doggy food to eat! You might get too spoiled on Chinese food and pizza and not be willing to eat anything else.

    Any houses to been seen lately?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the pizza had lots of extra cheese....Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...