Friday, January 21, 2011

I Need Grass!

This snow is driving me crazy. There is no place to do my business. Mama cleared out a path for me by our patio, but I don't like it. Then, she made me a path where I normally walk, but I don't like that either. She was driving me crazy yesterday telling me to do my business. I can't do my business when the snow is so deep. Last night around 8:30, I told them that I had to go outside and they got all excited. I finally found a good place to do my "small" business and they cheered. It made me forgot that I needed to do my "big" business. Scout ticked me off because she came up and kissed me and I told her to back off. I got in trouble for that, but the folks need to understand that I'm under a lot of pressure right now. So, we went back into the room and at 9:00 p.m., I told them I needed to do my "big" business. Mama wished me luck as I headed out with Daddy. I was greeted with hugs and kisses when Daddy announced that I had accomplished my goal. You know what the most embarrassing thing is about all of this? It's that Scout is doing better than I am with doing the "business" in the snow. I'm usually the KING of doing the business and now I have been passed up by Scout. :::sigh::: I hope today is better.

More snow is predicted for Sunday. :::sigh:::

Jack
The Greyhound Who Really Wants His Yard Back
Post a Comment

Billy Bass Adoption Center

Do you have a Billy Bass that needs a new home?  Flying Fish Restaurant in Little Rock has a solution. They have an adoption center. ...