Friday, January 21, 2011

I Need Grass!

This snow is driving me crazy. There is no place to do my business. Mama cleared out a path for me by our patio, but I don't like it. Then, she made me a path where I normally walk, but I don't like that either. She was driving me crazy yesterday telling me to do my business. I can't do my business when the snow is so deep. Last night around 8:30, I told them that I had to go outside and they got all excited. I finally found a good place to do my "small" business and they cheered. It made me forgot that I needed to do my "big" business. Scout ticked me off because she came up and kissed me and I told her to back off. I got in trouble for that, but the folks need to understand that I'm under a lot of pressure right now. So, we went back into the room and at 9:00 p.m., I told them I needed to do my "big" business. Mama wished me luck as I headed out with Daddy. I was greeted with hugs and kisses when Daddy announced that I had accomplished my goal. You know what the most embarrassing thing is about all of this? It's that Scout is doing better than I am with doing the "business" in the snow. I'm usually the KING of doing the business and now I have been passed up by Scout. :::sigh::: I hope today is better.

More snow is predicted for Sunday. :::sigh:::

Jack
The Greyhound Who Really Wants His Yard Back

2 comments:

  1. You are both being very brave in the bad weather.

    Hope it gets better soon.

    Love and licks Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Jack! Zephyr feels that way about rain.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...