Monday, January 3, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!!


Today is my birthday! I'm 7! Mama can't believe I'm that old already. She adopted me when I was just 2.5 years old. I don't feel any older and I still have tons of energy, so life is good.

Mama let me sleep in until 6:15 a.m. and then we took a walk. The weather is supposed to be nice today, sunny and a high around 45. We are going to go to McDonalds for lunch to celebrate my birthday. Yes, living in the city definitely has it's benefits.

Do you know what we noticed this morning? There is an office building near us that had a beautiful Christmas tree in the lobby. Well, the tree was there at 10 p.m. last night, but at 6:15 a.m. this morning, it is gone. :-O We really enjoyed looking at the tree each morning. It was really pretty on Christmas Eve with the snow falling and the tree being all lit up. We are just surprised that someone either came in really early and took it down or someone works the night shift and it is their job to dismantle the tree.

Jack
The Greyhound Who Is Celebrating His Birthday
Post a Comment

Bennett Springs - Part 2 Of Our Final Family Vacation In Our Motor Home

Bennett Springs is one of our favorite places to stay.  Dad loves it because he likes to trout fish.  Mom and I like it because we enjoy our...