Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Crate Fever

Hi Everyone,

It's me, Joey. It's been four weeks since my surgery and now Mama says I have Crate Fever. It's like Cabin Fever, but it's Crate Fever because I'm stuck living in a crate. I'M BORED PEOPLE!


Mama has been moving my crate around the house to give me a different view. I like sitting in front of the front door, but even that gets boring when Mama is in her office. I don't like being in the office with Mama anymore. I don't have to be in my crate in her office, but I have to stay quiet and I don't want to do that. Yesterday, after I got bored in front of the door, Mama put me in the hallway so that I could see her in the office. I liked that. I slept there for three hours!

Scout thinks it's fun to lay in my crate. She better be careful or she will get Crate Fever too.


Joey,
The Greyhound Who Wants To Run

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...