Friday, September 30, 2011

My New ID Tag

Yesterday, Mama told me that the Cardinals made it to the playoffs. I don't know who the Cardinals are and I don't know what the playoffs are, but I know that I have a new ID tag. Mama ordered it earlier in the week and it arrived yesterday.

I look good, don't you think?

My Crate Fever is getting better. I stayed in the office all day with Mama on Wednesday and slept. Yesterday, I slept in my crate outside the office, but Mama left my crate door open. I was a good boy and stayed in my crate, but it sure was nice knowing that I could get out if I wanted to.

In the evening, I lay in my bed waiting for Daddy to get home.

Sometimes he doesn't get home until late, but I still wait for him.

Daddy is worth waiting for even though sometimes the wait is a very long time.


Joey
The Greyhound Who May Be Getting Cardinal Fever Now

6 comments:

  1. Joey, you are such a good boy!! We love the look on your face in pic#2.
    Nice looking tag too.
    Wags & hope you can get out of the crate/cabin soon.
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cabin fever has to be horrible Joey...be patient, it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every day you're getting closer to cast liberation, Joey! Is there going to be a party on cast removal day?

    Go Cardinals!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea setting him up with a good window view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats awesome that you put the bed in front of the door! I love your new tag - Ive been meaning to get Fred a texas longhorns tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have decided that this is home!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...