Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Know What I Want

As you may remember, I never lived in a home before now. I lived on a farm and then about a month before I moved here, I lived in a kennel. I don't have a lot of life experience, obviously. I love watching people and things. Mama laughed at me Monday night on the way to the doctor's office because I fell in love with a motorcycle. What could be better than having the freedom of no doors and windows and feeling the wind blow your ears? Mama asked me how I would ride on it. I was so disappointed because I didn't know how I would ride on it. My disappointment didn't last long because we pulled up next to a FedEx truck. Now, that is something I could ride in and there are no doors! I definitely could get a good breeze in one of those. I spent the night dreaming about getting a FedEx truck. Yesterday, while I was outside, a Hostess truck passed by. Okay, now that has to be the ultimate vehicle. It has open doors and food! The smell of Twinkies lingered in the air after he passed. I want a Hostess truck!!!! I told Scout about the Twinkies and she said she would give me her treat fund money to help buy us a truck. Mama helped us search the Internet last night and the blue book value of one truck we found was $12,000. Yikes! That's a lot of treat fund money. It could take me a long time to reach my dream. I'm thinking I may need to go back to racing, but I will probably have to put that off until next year since I'm in a cast right now. I guess for now, Scout and I will just chew some bully sticks and dream about our Hostess truck.


Joey
The Greyhound Who Knows What He Wants!

3 comments:

  1. Bwaaaaa ha ha ha! Oh Joey, I wish I could get in on this dream with you. I don't have too much treat money saved, but I'd love a Hostess truck more than anything! I'm proud to call a genius like yourself my half brother!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey- I used to have a red and orange step van with shag carpet on the dashboard. You would have loved it! Sorry, it died years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey, you didn't get to meet your "brother" Jack, but he was a really funny guy and he could always make me laugh and smile. I have to admit that I see a little of him in you with this post because it definitely put a smile on my face! It's too bad that the Hostess truck is so expensive because I agree with you that a Hostess truck is way better than a motorcycle :)

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...