Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Joey Is Home!

I was told yesterday that Joey was not coming home until next week. I was shocked today when I visited him and the vet said he could come home today. They put a hard cast on him yesterday and I think that is why the change in dates occurred. The vet had not planned on using a hard cast, but changed his mind. I think it's safer for Joey.

This is Joey's cast. The staff signed it "Joseph". Cute!

Joey trying out the X-pen.

Joey in his crate and Scout nearby.

So far so good. He's been home for three and a half hours.

Patty
Mama to Scout and the Casted Joey

11 comments:

  1. I'm so glad he's resting at home! That has to help so much. There really is no place like it. May his recovery be fast and without any problems! :)

    Bunny and her mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the day I had at school, I needed some good news! Welcome home Joey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so cute in the xpen. I bet he is so happy to be home. Let the healing begin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he is taking it calmly. Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YaY Joey is home! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, hope he continues to heal good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! We are so glad Joey is back home where he belongs. We are purring for a speedy recovery so he can get back to playing soon.

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, he has such sweet eyes. I see Scout is laying near by, both of them wondering what the heck has just gone on and why. But in the near future it will be just a memory when all is healed and well. A tough trial to have to go through. Hugs to all, way to be! :) So, so glad he is back and things are going well. Scritches and hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO - Joey is home - I think it is much safer and I would be much calmer if I was the mama taking care of him to have that hard cast on - he looks pretty content and I am sure he is so happy to know he is back in his forever home - Scout, you are being a good big sister and I am sure you are glad to have Joey back. Love how they signed the case Joseph - Take care - Wanda and her mom

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...