Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's Crazy Around Here!

Yesterday, the man came over to put our house on the market.  We had to rush around and clean, clean, clean. 

After he left, Mama said it was time to pick out the toys that I want to take with us.  I kept changing my mind.

 Mama said it was okay that I could take this many because she put them in a Space Saver Bag.  She then took the air out of them and this is what I am left with.

They look kind of sad, but once we open the bag up, they will be fine.  Dad stored them under the bed in the motor home.  I left out a few toys to play with for a while and when I get tired of them, I can play with these.

This morning, Mama left to run errands.  Grandpa came over to help Dad move the items that we are keeping to their house.  This is what Mama kept.
She only kept what could be put in this cabinet. Jamie is on top, but he is coming with us.  Dad said that Mama ended up with an extra shelf when he re-arranged things.

On Mama's way home, she received a phone call from our agent.  He said he had someone who wanted to see the house in an hour.  The showings were not supposed to start until after we left, but Mama was not surprised to get a call.  She hurried to put the groceries away and then ran around like a crazy woman hiding our beds, food dishes and remaining toys. Scout and I were trying to help by dancing around her.  It was crazy!

Since we had to leave the house, we ended up meeting Dad, Grandpa, and Grandma at the park for lunch.  We stopped at KFC and bought chicken for our picnic.  We told Scout it was her birthday celebration even though it was a day late.  It was fun!  We came home and took a nap.  It has been an exhausting week.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Likes Going On Picnics

7 comments:

  1. Things sure happen fast around your place. My head is just spinning reading about it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted just reading it all! I hope somebody buys your house really soon, though, so you don't have to worry about selling it.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so busy! but all for a good cause. You'll be on the road in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you arranged that with the Agent Joey, just so you could get KFC! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes me tired just reading about everything you have to do! It must be very exciting!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your adventure and I can't wait to get the first report!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omigoodness! Just like that! Now I want chicken ...

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...