Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm the birthday boy!!!!
 It's true, it's my 5th birthday!   I was so excited that I woke up at 4 a.m.!   I am not sure what I am going to do today, but I would be happy if it was a repeat of yesterday. I just laid on the deck most of the day and then chewed bully sticks in the evening.  It was a good day.

Mama is going to a sale at the library this morning.  She is not going to buy books because she has a Kindle and we don't have room for a lot of books in the RV.  She said she going to see if they have any good music or movies. She is excited. She is silly.   She promised she will be back so that I can lay on the deck for a while. She said we might go out tonight for pizza!


Joey,
The Greyhound Who Thinks Five Is Fine!

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...