Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm the birthday boy!!!!
 It's true, it's my 5th birthday!   I was so excited that I woke up at 4 a.m.!   I am not sure what I am going to do today, but I would be happy if it was a repeat of yesterday. I just laid on the deck most of the day and then chewed bully sticks in the evening.  It was a good day.

Mama is going to a sale at the library this morning.  She is not going to buy books because she has a Kindle and we don't have room for a lot of books in the RV.  She said she going to see if they have any good music or movies. She is excited. She is silly.   She promised she will be back so that I can lay on the deck for a while. She said we might go out tonight for pizza!


Joey,
The Greyhound Who Thinks Five Is Fine!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Happy 5th!!! But it sounds like everyday is your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey, hope momma got you a rabbit to chase around the backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The deck, bully sticks and pizza...sounds like the perfect birthday. Happy Birthday, Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest of Birthdays, Joey! I hope that the day turns out perfect and you have the best of times all day!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!! I hope every bit of your day is exactly what you want. And I hope you get pizza too.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Joey! Hope your day is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Joey! Five is fine and I hope you get some pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Joey, hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 5th Birthday Joey!
    That sounds like some good plans you made - hope you have a wonderful day - we love yoooooooo!!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - you are SO wonderful! Wishes for a greyt birthday and many many more wonderful birthdays to come. I miss my boys *so* much, love being able to visit your life so much!

    Hugs and scritches,
    Sistertex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Joey!!! Such a young whippersnapper!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...