Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We are sad this Halloween because Dad is not home.  Last year, we were camping and it was the best time with all the kids coming to see us in our costumes. We hope next year is fun.

Here is our attempt at getting in the spirit.

Scout really needs an Eeyore costume.

I am feeling down in the dumps today.  Can't you tell?  Mama is not feeling well.  She thinks it is allergies.  Maybe I have allergies, too.

Oh, a squirrel!
I have another outfit, but I guess I will save it for next year.  Mama wants to get me a Superman costume. She thinks I would look really cool in it.  The vet said yesterday that I still had my running muscles. I might just bust through a Superman costume.  BOL!

Deccy, asked if I cried like a girl yesterday.  No, I did not, I screamed like a boy.  It was not a girly scream at all. Deccy, it hurt!  I had to have a bandage and it was blue. BOL!   Bunny asked if we visited the magic food window after our vet visit.  No, we did not.  Our window on the Jeep is still broke, so there is no magic food window for us.  Mama really misses the magic food window.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Hopes Everyone Has A Nice Halloween
Post a Comment

Billy Bass Adoption Center

Do you have a Billy Bass that needs a new home?  Flying Fish Restaurant in Little Rock has a solution. They have an adoption center. ...