Wednesday, March 19, 2014

How To Stalk A Squirrel

Spy on the squirrel from far away.

Keep your eye on him.

Mmmmm....he looks tasty.

It is time to move a little closer.

Scout, Mama needs to keep the camera on me!

Sorry, Joey, I was just having fun.

Okay, let's move closer.

Here I go.

Notice that I get low to the ground.

I think we can take him.

Back me up, Scout.

He's moving, Joey!

I'm so close.

I can almost taste him!

I need more leash.  Darn, foiled again!
Joey,
The Greyhound Who Could Definitely Catch A Squirrel If He Wasn't Leashed

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Bunny and Lynne, we accidentally deleted your comments. We were approving them and we hit the wrong key and they were gone...forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That squirrel so knew you were on leash. He was just toying with you. Maybe next time your mom will bring a longer leash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greyhounds should be off leash when hunting a squirrel! Doesn't your mom know that?

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...