Saturday, March 8, 2014

We Should Have Kept Quiet

We shouldn't have said anything about having the treat man's schedule figured out because we haven't seen him the past two mornings.  Yesterday, we got a really late start and we didn't see him. Today, we got Mama out the door on time and he wasn't around. We think his Saturday schedule may be different.  Thursday, we ended up getting treats twice though, so I guess it is not so bad.  Actually, I ended up with three treats because Scout was picky.  She doesn't like biscuits, so I took her.  I actually had the biscuit in my mouth when the good treats came out.  The treat man said I needed to eat my other one first.  Nope, I was saving it.  Mama removed it from my mouth so that I could get the good treat.  She gave it back to me after I ate the good treat.  Waste not, want not, right?

This is another strange Saturday. Dad is getting new brakes put on the Jeep and hopefully getting our AC fixed.  We hope he makes it back home soon. 

Tomorrow, we are planning on going to a state park.  It will be cloudy and in the 50's, so it will be nice for walking.


Mama added some bling to her motorcycle helmet. (It is a sticker. She didn't do the bling herself.)  Her purple problem is back.  Yep, she chose a purple butterfly.  She could have had pink, but no, she wanted purple.  I think she needs to admit that she really likes purple.  BOL!


The Greyhound Companions on-line auction is underway!  Check it out at Greyhound Companions On-Line Auction.  Did you notice that our photo is in the auction photo banner at the top of the page?  Yep, it is from when we did our graffiti at Cadillac Ranch last year.

If you are in the St. Louis area today or tomorrow, you can see some of the hounds from Greyhound Companions at the Home and Garden Show.  We wish we could be there because those hounds are getting lots of loving from visitors.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Excited About Going Hiking Tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. I guess the treat man subscribes to the slot machine theory of giving out treats. Very cool bling. I like Purple, and I'm not afraid to tell everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the treat man just likes to keep you guessing, or maybe he ran out of treats.

    Your mama's helmet is really cool, and I think it's okay to have a favorite color. I'm surprised she didn't get one with a Greyhound on, though, to match Buddy!

    I hope you had a lot of fun hiking at the park!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joey, tell the treat man that he's not allowed to have off days or schedule changes any more! Tell Mom to give him some wonderful treats for HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your momma's helmet! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...