Tuesday, June 16, 2009

200th Post!

Wow, 200 posts! If Mama would have told me sooner, we would have planned something really special for you.

Let's see, I can show you a cute photo of me.

You may think I look funny, but I love my jammies. They keep me warm and keep me from waking up Mama to cover me up.

Daddy is out of town this week. I have been protecting Mama and Scout. We had storms yesterday and early this morning. The storms woke us up at 2:30 a.m. and Mama said "Jack we need to get your storm buster t-shirt on." So, I ran to Mama and she put the t-shirt on me and we were protected from the evil storms. More storms are coming this morning, so I am dressed and ready for them. The t-shirt makes me feel secure, I think.

We now have our backyard back. Daddy took down the orange fencing that was put up to keep us away from the new grass. Scout is running like a crazy girl. She did eight laps last night. Mama just yells "be careful, be careful". Does she think that really helps?

Jack,
The Storm Buster

7 comments:

  1. Very dashing jammies, I'd say. Do you ever get too warm and want out of them?

    I am scared of storms too. We had one last night, and my Mom sleeps right through it, so I got up on her bed and layed next to her to protect her from the storm. That was good of me, wasn't it?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute in your jammies. Congrats on your post 200! Sam is sending his roos to you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella,
    I normally don't get too hot. My belly is bald, so I get cold. Scout has a furry belly and she doesn't wear jammies because she does get too hot, plus she doesn't like wearing things. Mama & Daddy keep our bedroom cold in the winter - they even run the ceiling fan. I need my jammies to keep warm because I think there is a windchill in there.

    Yes, you need to protect your Mom from the storms. I did that last night with my Mom since Daddy is away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack yoo is kyoot in yer jammies. Jake wears a hoodie sometimes but mostly he hides in the beans bed.

    Happy 200th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack is adorable in his jammies! I love to see our guys having fun when they run laps, but I'm thinking "be careful, please be careful!" the whole time too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo - congrats on your 200th post. We are so glad the storm buster shirt is keeping your safe from thunderboomers. Mom may have to try that on me on the rare thunderboomers we get here.

    Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 200th post!!!
    I hope your jammies have a trap door for those middle of the night trips outside, or mom will have to make doggie diapers!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...