Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm a "Storm Buster" now!


We have had a lot of storms here this week. Mama has been putting the "Storm Buster T-shirt" as she now calls it on me. It seems to be working! I still get nervous, but I am not nearly as bad as I used to be. Mama says I am doing so good. It's nice not being so scared when that thunder shakes the house.

This weekend, we think that Daddy is going to take down the orange fence that has been up blocking Scout and I from most of our yard. Daddy planted grass seed way back in April. He put new dirt down to try and level out the yard, but a mole has caused problems. We are not sure if all the hard work and time we have had to wait to get our yard back was worth it due to that mole.

Mama said she may buy Scout a new pool this weekend. Scout loves to jump in water. It doesn't matter if it is a pool, creek, lake, river or mud puddle. She loves water. I do not appreciate getting wet.

Daddy will be gone all next week, so I will be the man of the house again. It's a lot of responsibility, but I can do it especially with my storm buster t-shirt.

Jack,
The Storm Buster

4 comments:

  1. I need a Storm Buster tee shirt too.

    Does yours fit really snug or is it loose? I heard they need to be snug.

    I am glad this helps and glad I will be to try one.

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that your Storm Buster tee shirt works! I have a grey that is scared of storms too, and I think that I will try this out for her. I feel so very sorry for her when it thunders. Can't wait to hear about the next adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Stella, it needs to be tight. Tell you Mama to take a shirt and make it tight around your tummy and then if she can't tie the extra in a knot, then tie the extra with a rubber band. That's what we do. Mama just added a photo, so maybe that will explain it better. The other night, the knot fell to the side and that was a more fun look for me. LOL

    Hope it works for everyone. The vet says it works for some, but not everyone. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. No storm buster 'tee' here but we do have a storm buster 'cape'. It works pretty well too. Wish I'd tried the 'tee' first though.

    http://spacialpeepol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...