Monday, June 22, 2009

My New Pool!


We are still in a heatwave and there is no end in sight. 95-97 all this coming week. Mama surprised me with a new pool. It's not as big as the one I had last year. The one I had last year was a hard plastic one, but it was hard to empty out and eventually cracked. Mama decided to try one like this.

Do you think I will fit?



It's like the biggest water bowl.....yummy!


I do actually fit, but so far I have only sat my butt down for a few seconds. I prefer the dirty river water.

I had a wipe out running in the yard on Saturday night. I took the corner too tight or something and went rolling. I started crying and Mama thought I was really hurt because I was limping, but then she said "Frosty Treat" (click for the recipe) and I forgot about my injury.

Scout,
The Greyhound Who Loves Water
Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...