Monday, June 22, 2009

My New Pool!


We are still in a heatwave and there is no end in sight. 95-97 all this coming week. Mama surprised me with a new pool. It's not as big as the one I had last year. The one I had last year was a hard plastic one, but it was hard to empty out and eventually cracked. Mama decided to try one like this.

Do you think I will fit?



It's like the biggest water bowl.....yummy!


I do actually fit, but so far I have only sat my butt down for a few seconds. I prefer the dirty river water.

I had a wipe out running in the yard on Saturday night. I took the corner too tight or something and went rolling. I started crying and Mama thought I was really hurt because I was limping, but then she said "Frosty Treat" (click for the recipe) and I forgot about my injury.

Scout,
The Greyhound Who Loves Water

6 comments:

  1. Ah! Tell us what your frosty treats are. They are miracle medicine. All dogs here ever did with those big water bowls was put holes in them and make the kids cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put a link to the frosty treats recipe in the blog. I had trouble copying and pasting it here for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay a swimming pool! Some of our greyhounds loved it, some stayed away from it. Tex was a pool hog though he would get in it, lay down and no one else could get in with him. We have a hard plastic one, but we can't find them around any more. Have fun in the pool!!

    http://spacialpeepol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats one great pool! Yeah anytime my Mommy says, "Wanna go out?" all my troubles diapper!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scout, I'm so glad you weren't injured - wipe outs are scary! We're definitely going to try your treats. They sound yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll fit eventually. I am still marveling at the healing powers of Frosty Treats!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...