Friday, June 26, 2009

Sometimes a girl.....

.... just wants some alone time in a dark room with her stuffies.

Recently, I couldn't find Scout and started to panic. I started rushing through the house calling her name. Jack was hot on my heels looking for her. She appeared, but I didn't see where she came from. The next day, I couldn't find her again and decided to search for her without calling her name and discovered her in my "exercise room" which has been taken over by stuffies. Today, I found her in the room once again and decided to take her photo. I guess she likes to be by herself some times.

Patty
Mama to Jack and Scout

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I do too. I go behind a little chest in the livingroom and its real quiet and cozy there.

    I can't get me and all my stuffees in though, but, wait a minute, I could try, couldn't I?

    Kisses,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she's working out...hears someone coming and quickly resumes natural greyhound position. It is the Sneaky Fitness Program, yep - I use it all the time myself, no one ever sees me exercising. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Macy does the same thing in our office. Must be a girl thing because Buford would never voluntarily leave my side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that too sometimes. Especially when we are at someone elses house. I don't like to be totally alone tho. I have to have my kitties with me.

    Camie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to just get away from the hub-bub at our house sometimes. Especially when the grandchildren show up. I love the photo and wonder how long it will be before the room becomes her private domain. (or is it already?)

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...