Friday, June 26, 2009

Sometimes a girl.....

.... just wants some alone time in a dark room with her stuffies.

Recently, I couldn't find Scout and started to panic. I started rushing through the house calling her name. Jack was hot on my heels looking for her. She appeared, but I didn't see where she came from. The next day, I couldn't find her again and decided to search for her without calling her name and discovered her in my "exercise room" which has been taken over by stuffies. Today, I found her in the room once again and decided to take her photo. I guess she likes to be by herself some times.

Patty
Mama to Jack and Scout
Post a Comment

Billy Bass Adoption Center

Do you have a Billy Bass that needs a new home?  Flying Fish Restaurant in Little Rock has a solution. They have an adoption center. ...