Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm Going Camping!


It's me....Joey. The lady, I mean Mama, said we are going camping tomorrow. I don't even know what that is. Should I be scared?

Scout said we are going to ride in that big vehicle that is in the driveway and we pull the Jeep behind us. That sounds scary to me. I don't know if I can pull the Jeep.

Mama said there will be new things to sniff and people to meet. Scout said that camping food is really good. I'm happy with my kibble, but I guess I can try a few new things.

I don't have to sleep in my crate while we are camping. I think I will like that part of it. Mama said to pick out a few toys to take with me. I think that is going to be a hard decision because I like them all. I have a lot more than what are showing in the photo. Mama keeps picking them up on me.

Oh, Mama and Daddy just took me out to that big vehicle! It is cool! It has a bed and a couch and another bed. I think I like it!

I'll report back to all of you when we return!

Joey
The Greyhound Who Is Going On His First Camping Trip!


5 comments:

  1. Oh boy Joey, you must be so excited! I can't wait to hear how the trip goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to find out what you think of camping. Mom likes it, but never takes us with her. She says camping isn't for cats. Whatever.

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! We are going camping too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hoo Joey-
    I think it's going to be fun! I wish I could go with you...
    Bark at a chipmunk for me, okay!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey, I think you are going to LOVE camping! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...