Monday, August 8, 2011

We Are Doing Fine


Mama said I should post and let everyone know that we are doing fine. Joey is feeling better thanks to his medication or maybe he is just settling in because he is being a crazy boy. Are all boys crazy? Why can't boys be calm like I am?

I guess my job is to show Joey how to do his "business" outside. Whenever I go, then he likes to trump me by going over it. Mama always ask me to go out with him because it makes him go much faster. I don't always have to go though and I think he should be able to go without me.

The vet gave Joey new medicine today. He has to take five different medications along with Pepcid because the vet said the medicine may upset his stomach. He will see the vet in two weeks and if everything is okay, then he will have surgery. Mama is upset that the vet told her that he would need to be crated for 4-6 weeks after surgery. That's a really long time. We just need to take things one day at a time.

Daddy is away on a business trip for part of this week. We are going camping this coming weekend. Joey won't be able to walk very much, but he might like sitting around the campsite. He's never been camping, of course. I guess it won't be so sad without Jack since we have Joey. Mama has been really dreading going camping because Jack loved it so much. We don't know what Joey will think about riding in the motor home. It's going to be an adventure.

Scout
The Big Sister To The Wild Boy

5 comments:

  1. I have been away from reading blogs for a while (been SUPER busy!) so I see you now have a new addition to your family!) How wonderful!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Scout I think boys can be crazy! We went camping last weekend for the first time this year, it was Maddy's first time and she liked it. I'm sure Joey will like it too.
    Veil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think boys are crazy! Mom calls it a dose of the Y Chromosome Disorder and Testosterone Poisoning. There seems to be no cure, though.

    I bet Joey will think camping is awesome, and he won't know about the parts he's missing this time. Blueberry had to rest for eight weeks with her splint on when she broke her toe. It took her a few days to learn how to walk again once she got it off!

    Bunny

    P.S. At least he does't pee on you! Hawk had a separate bathroom from us girls because he wouldn't keep his pee shooter aimed away from us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you two are doing well and that Joey's leg is feeling better. I'm sure you will miss Jack, but it's nice that you can show Joey what camping is like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think Jack doesn't have any idea how much fun he's in for. We are glad to hear he's feeling a bit better. Purrs

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...