Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More Tests Today For Joey


Mama took Joey to the vet this morning for more tests. They left the house at 6 a.m. and he won't be home until dinner time. He's having more x-rays, blood tests and I think Mama said a test to determine if he has an infection. He has to be put under for that test and that's why he has to stay the entire day. Mama is worried about putting him under, but it has to be done. We couldn't eat last night after 6 p.m., so that was hard for me.

Mama said she cried when she left him, but he didn't even look back. He was busy flirting with the receptionist.

The house seems really quiet without the "little man" as Mama calls him.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Hopes Joey Is Doing Okay At The Vet

6 comments:

  1. Oh mama, I'm sure you hated leaving him there. I hope things turn out well with all the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...it is so hard. :( I do hope the tests come out ok. All fixable things.

    Thinking of you....hang in there! I just hate going through this sort of thing, I feel for you.
    Fingers and paws all crossed.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are purring that Joey's tests all come out okay and that he does okay under anesthesia. Mom always worried about that with Camie.

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always cried when I had to leave Millie at the vet - she was always fine but it still was worrisome and sad for me. Hope all turns out okay for Joey and he can be feeling great soon - he looks very settled and content at Scout's house - Scout, you must be doing a good job of making him feel comfortable - bet mom and dad do also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom says it's always tough leaving any of us behind. How's Joey doing now that he's back home? I bet he was a lot happier to see your mama when she got back!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paws crossed for Joey. My mom always crys when she has to leave us at the vets too....

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...