Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Did It Again!

I tore off another tag.  LOL   I'm know longer scared of the tag police.  First, they have to find me.  Then, they have to catch me.  That's not going to happen!    Tags beware, I'm going to get all of you! 

Mama and Daddy are doing much better.  We all actually slept through the entire night last night.  We haven't done that in over a week.  Daddy was still not feeling normal yesterday, but sleeping through the night is a good sign.

Well, folks, my Mama is now unemployed.  Yep, the company called her at 3 p.m. Friday to tell her that they were no longer using contractors effective immediately.  She knew it was coming because it was hard to get work this past week, but she really thought they would string her along for a few more weeks. She was shocked that they actually called her. She expected to just get an email from them.  She is sad. She has not been completely unemployed since she was a teenager. Mama said we will need to cut back a little, but we will be fine.  Her job really didn't pay much.  We got a bully stick order yesterday and I think that is it until Mama finds a new job. 

We are not going to to the park today.  It's pretty cold here for one thing and the folks still need to take it easy, plus I hurt my foot yesterday.  I'm not telling anyone what I did, but I hurt it.  Mama keeps asking me what I did and I'm not telling.  I'm doing better than yesterday, but I'm still limping. 

Joey
The Greyhound Who Is Getting Good At Removing Tags

8 comments:

  1. First, I'm so sorry about you losing your job. That is a horrible and scary feeling. My hope and prayer for you is that it leads to something fabulous. Keep us posted.

    Joey...No tag is safe. But that is excellent because who likes tags anyway. We are standing by to do a "pitch in" if the bully sticks get too low. Keep us alerted to your status.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Missed your previous post about tags ... but hope you are okay. I have a tag giveaway on my blog post today. Golden thoughts to your peeps especially to your mom ... everything will go well n things happen for a good reason. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling better, but very sorry that you lost you're job. That is a bummer. Too bad they couldn't give you some warning ahead of time. I hope you're able to find something new quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so sorry your mum lost her job, it is happening to so many people these days. We hope she finds another one.
    What have you been up to with your foot Joey, hope it is feeling better soon.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the job situation. Same thing happened to the wife last month, so the kids have been enjoying some quality time with their mum till she finds something else. I see that tag removal is addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Work!!!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your Mum's job Joey. You may have to swap Bullysticks for cuddles for a while, but that won't be so bad. Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear about your mama's job, Joey. I wonder if you can earn green papers for tearing off tags. You could supplement the family income and keep you and Scout in bully sticks! Just a thought. My jobs are all volunteer work.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...