Friday, February 10, 2012

Jail? Me? I Didn't Know!

Last night, we were so excited when Daddy walked in the door.  He had been gone for six full hours.  We missed him so much.  He had kind of become a permanent fixture in his recliner this week.  We greeted him like he had been gone for six months instead of six hours.  Unfortunately, I got a little too excited and now I could be going to jail!  Daddy, said so!  What did I do?   I did this!

I was so excited that I tore off the this tag from my bed.   Daddy said it is against the law to remove tags from beds.  I didn't know!   I'm just a greyhound from the farm.  We didn't have beds with tags on them. :::sigh:::

Joey
The Greyhound Who Might Be Trading His Spots For Stripes - Yikes!

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...