Friday, February 10, 2012

Jail? Me? I Didn't Know!

Last night, we were so excited when Daddy walked in the door.  He had been gone for six full hours.  We missed him so much.  He had kind of become a permanent fixture in his recliner this week.  We greeted him like he had been gone for six months instead of six hours.  Unfortunately, I got a little too excited and now I could be going to jail!  Daddy, said so!  What did I do?   I did this!

I was so excited that I tore off the this tag from my bed.   Daddy said it is against the law to remove tags from beds.  I didn't know!   I'm just a greyhound from the farm.  We didn't have beds with tags on them. :::sigh:::

Joey
The Greyhound Who Might Be Trading His Spots For Stripes - Yikes!

8 comments:

  1. BOL! Oh, Joey! I think that only counts if you tear it off before you bring it home from the store. I think! Maybe you'd better research this a little...

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have joined an elite club. All our beds don't have tags. They are distracting when I take pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always ripped the tags of everything-made me feel like a rebel..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes!
    That sounds a bit severe - we think your dad is only kidding!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joey, I know the rule for this and you are safe! The owner of the "thing" with the tag can remove the tag, but the seller of the "thing" is not to remove the tag. Whew, that was a close call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey, that all sounds a tad complicated.... Next time just chew the tag up before anyone notices... Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry Joey - I've torn the tags off of just about everything here and so far, the tag inspector police have not done anything about it. But I agree with Deccy's method, don't leave any evidence behind.
    Miss Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You would think the tag printers would have conferred with the tag police after all these years so that law-abiding greyhounds like you wouldn't be terrorized.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...