Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today Is My Check-Up

I forgot to tell everyone yesterday that Mama said thank you for all the birthday wishes.  She spent the day working on a sewing project.  She wasn't feeling quite right, so she didn't have pizza.  She seems to be better today.

We showed Daddy our rooing video.  He thought it was cute until we starting rooing live.  He turned off our video and told us to be quiet.  I told you he was the fun police.  We are still happy that he is home though.

Today is my check up with the vet.  I am ready to go now, but my appointment is not until this afternoon.  I think we should go to the park, but Mama said it is too windy and cold today.  It's going to be 45 later today, but tomorrow it will be 60.  In a normal winter, we would be excited about 45 degrees, but we are spoiled this year.  Our daffodils have already bloomed.
I guess that is about it for day.  I'm just counting the minutes until I get to see my friends at the doctor's office.
Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Whining Because He Wants To Go To The Doctor Now

4 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good check-up, Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Joey, I hope your check-up is a good one. I hope your leg is doing good. I can't believe your daffodils are up. Wow! We have snow today, but tomorrow is supposed to be in the 40's and sunshine. Crazy weather, but I kind of like it. Remind me of that when everyone is taking flea baths this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the vet's office yesterday and some vet intern applicant gave me the worst exam of my life and the worst shot. Plus, Kuster got himself loose from the elevator table. The crazy woman was even going to walk us both the back on her own. As if! The infidel would have been jumping all over me! *sniff* I'm having Mom have a talk with the real vet the next time she sees him.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we can't believe your daffodils are in bloom already.
    It is pretty warm here in UK too, 16c - a couple of weeks ago it was -2.
    You look like you are enjoying your bully stick.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...