Thursday, February 23, 2012

It's Almost The Weekend!

Mama says it has been a boring week, but I have to disagree.  I am enjoying spending my days on the deck.  We have had great weather this week. Daddy is out of town though, so that's a bummer.  Today is Mama's birthday, so I think she is a little sad that Daddy is not home, but she still has us.  Scout and I plan to have a "Roo Fest" later.  We will sing to her.  We can only do that when Daddy is out of town since he is the fun police.

Since we really don't have much to report to you today, we thought we would show you our St. Pat's Day collars.  I didn't feel like sitting up for the photos, so Scout is our main model today.



The material has shamrocks over a rainbow with sparkles.  Mama fell in love with the material, but then didn't know if it was manly enough for me.  She decided I could pull it off.  She put a liner on the underside of the collar because the material is a little rough. 

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Ready For St. Pat's Day

8 comments:

  1. Joey...You're cracking me up again. That picture of Scout dutifully modeling the collar with you snoozing in the background was too much for me. I think your momma should move that photo to the "classics" folder on her computer. I also agree...if anyone can pull off rainbow sparkles, it is you, the sweet yet manly Joey. Happy Birthday, Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mama! I would love to hear that "roo fest." All the collars you have are wonderful and I think it looks very handsome on you, Joey, and very lovely on you, Scout. Make sure your mama has a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your Mom!! And you're rocking the collar, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your mum, we are sure she will enjoy your rendition of yappy birthday!
    Those collars are gorgeous, hope the good weather keeps up.
    Dip Bridge Elliot and Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your mum enjoyed her Birthday Roo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those collars are very nice! You remind me of the old "Irish Spring" soap commercials, when you said it might not be manly enough for you, LOL, but they look lovely on both you and Scout. Happy Birthday to your Mom. We love a good roo fest here and we mostly do it when Daddy's out too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your mama! I hope she had a great day, even with your daddy there. I love your new collars!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh they are lovely. I must drop hints to Mum what with me being Irish. I'm hoping Mum will let me have a pint of "The Black Stuff" to celebrate on the day! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...