Friday, February 24, 2012

Want To Hear Us Roo?


Can you believe that yesterday it was 69 degrees and sunny here and today it's very, very windy and there are snowflakes in the air?  It's true.  There will be no laying out on the deck today.

Mama recorded us rooing.  Scout really barks more than roos.  Mama said my rooing skills have improved.  We first rooed to a YouTube video and then we rooed to our own video.



Rooing to our own video. 

We normally get more wound up than this.  I normally get off my bed and dance around, but I was tired.  Hope your greyhounds are rooing along with us.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Likes To Roo, But It Is Very Tiring

9 comments:

  1. I'll have to record Obie rooing to you guys rooing to your own video...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to listen to this at work because "no way" would I listen to it at home. Freedom, Casper and Nikki would be running all over the house looking for "friends."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite six greyhounds, we just don't seem to have any that roo. Used to, but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was some good rooing you two, we were very interested to hear you and it made Mum smile :)
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! Who doesn't love a good roo now and then? My guys do it several times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, well, that certainly got -my- dogs' attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hawk used to be our roo leader, but after he left, nobody picked up the torch and carried it on. Mom tries to get us to roo once in a while, but we won't do it.

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Nice rooing, you guys. :) Our sweet Piper used to roo, and Violet will not. Since Piper's death I find myself missing it. Thanks for the fix.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not much of a rooer, unlike my Uncle Flynn who was a champ. You should have heard him to Donna Summers I Feel Love! I did have a chattering session to your video though! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...