Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wouldn't you think I would have a lot to write about with Mama being unemployed?   I thought we would be going to the park every day and just having a lot of fun, but we are not.  The main reason we are not going places is that I am not allowed to get in and out of the Jeep on my own.  The folks are scared I will hurt my foot by jumping in and out, so Daddy always lifts me.  Mama can do it in an emergency, but not on a regular basis.  So, we are just staying home.  The past three days have been spent looking for a job, cleaning the house and a little bit of exercising.  Mama made us collars for St. Pat's Day that are pretty cool looking. I think she plans on making a few more collars this week to give herself a break from job hunting. 


I have an appointment to see the vet on the 25th.  He is going to check out my foot and determine if the plate is ready to come out.  Mama warned me that I may need to keep it in longer.  I'm excited about seeing all my friends at the vet's office.

The snow is all gone and now we have mud.  I think the weather will be nice enough to go to the park this weekend.  We haven't been to the park for two weeks and I really need to get out and see some new scenery!

Joey
The Greyhound Who Is Getting Cabin Fever

7 comments:

  1. There is nothing to do but take a nap on the couch while waiting for stuff to happen. Hope you get good news at the Vet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the vets Joey, we hope you will get your plate out.
    We are looking forward to seeing your new collars!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing what your new collars look like! That reminds me that I need to start looking for one to wear to the nursing home next month. I hope you don't go too crazy with your cabin fever!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the vet visit goes well so you can be out and about soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the plate can come out

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe your mom and dad need to get a ramp so you can walk into the car.

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...