Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ourdoor Toys?

Yesterday, I decided to take my large hedgehog outside for some sun.  As I was laying there, I thought that it would be fun to toss him around in the yard.  Mama told me that I was getting him all dirty.  She asked if I wanted my outdoor toys.  I didn't know I had outdoor toys.   I was only here a week before I was put on restrictions, so I don't think I ever had a chance to play with them. Mama brought out the toys.  One ball has a rope attached to it.  She thought I would like it best, but I'm not really sure what to do with it.  She put the rope in my mouth and I just dropped it.  Scout came out to investigate and she put the rope in Scout's mouth and she dropped it.  Mama laughed at us.  I like the blue ball better.  I'm still trying to figure out how to play with it, but I like it.




The green fence you see in the picture is just the fence that keeps me out of the main yard.  It's not the fence that is holding me in the yard.   It will probably come down or be expanded after my surgery. 

Our weather is supposed to be good all week, so I plan on spending as much time as possible outside.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Has Outdoor Toys

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like you hit the toy jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a good toy mate. Onlt today Mum bought me a big knotted rope. We've just discovered I like to play tug! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Ooo! Kuster knows what to do with those! I'll send him down your ways for a demonstration session. No rush to send him back!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a few outside toys, but the kids are way more interested in the outside beds (aka cat pee beds).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful discovery, to find out you have toys you didn't even know about. Looks like you're going to have some really good days to play with them this next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are having a good time playing with your outdoor toys Joey.
    For a dog who never had toys before it must be like a whole new world.
    Enjoy!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...