Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's My 1st Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!   I'm not sure what is in store for me today, but I bet my first Valentine's Day will be fun!

I don't think I like Mama being unemployed.  I think we worked harder than on a work day.  First, we had to look for and apply for jobs.  Boring!   Then, we started cleaning. We organized the linen closet.  Then we washed all the kitchen cabinets and mopped the kitchen floor.  We did some laundry and straightened up the house.  Mama says that if she is not working, we at least need to have a clean house.  It was a long day!

It snowed yesterday.  I enjoyed being in it.





The snow will be gone quickly.  It's going to be 40 today and 50 tomorrow.  The schools here are closed, but the road in front of our house looks to be in good condition.  Mama said she might venture out later.  It will be nice to have a break from cleaning for me.  LOL

Joey
The Greyhound Who Wishes Everyone A Happy Valentine's Day

7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, you two sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Wanda doesn't like the snow like you do Joey. I am sure your mama will find a job very soon. Boy, I wish she would come clean my house. Have a good Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! I bet you'll be feeling the love today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Joey and Scout!
    We love your snow pictures.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Valentine's Day! Hope you both got lots of ear scritches and extra treats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be a snow dog. You have the right color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day, Joey and Scout! At least at this rate, your mama will run out of things to clean in a day or two, and then she can have fun with the two of you!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...