- I have been so excited about being here that I want to be outside all the time, even at 2 a.m. Mama does not like when I wake her up in the middle of the night. She usually gives in to me because she never knows if it is an emergency or me just being a pain.
- On walks, I want to go the way I want to go and if I don't get to go that way, I throw a tantrum. My tantrum is always done in front of onlookers. I jump and then go into a complete turn- twice. This doesn't sound like much, but according to Mama it is since she has Scout on a leash too.
- I am really getting into this throwing dirt with my back legs after I pee. The problem occurred when I did this at 5 a.m. on a Saturday morning and I kicked Scout and she screamed. We were walking in front of campers that Mama said were probably trying to sleep. We had to get out of the area fast before they looked out the windows and identified us.
- We were walking and we saw Dad come home from work. We raced to catch up with him. I was so excited when he got out of the car that I did my tantrum move and that hurt Mama's back.
- Mama walked over to the office and when we saw her coming back, we both started barking. We both got in big trouble for that. Barking is a big no-no, but it is so much fun!
Saturday morning, we took Dad on a walk to show him what he has been missing by working. Dad showed us some prairie dogs, but we didn't get pictures. They went underground too fast for photos.
|What kind of bird do you think lives here? We don't know.|
|Mountains in the background.|
|Me and Dad on the beach.|
|Scout loves the water and is getting her tummy wet.|
|A magpie. Mama thinks they are cute.|
The folks did a lot of sightseeing on Saturday. We will talk about that tomorrow.
The Greyhound Who Is Wild In Denver