Sunday, May 19, 2013

Strange Sighting At Home Depot

As some of you may know, dogs are allowed at some Home Depot.  Mama has never taken us because she really doesn't think it is appropriate, but that is her own opinion.   I think it would be fun to walk around and pee on the lumber.  Yesterday, she was quite shocked to see these two dogs.


She spoke to the owner and he said they have been coming in since they were puppies.  They are nine now.  They had their comforter and water dish rolling around with them.  It didn't look like the owner was actually shopping.  He was just rolling them around the store and people think I am spoiled.  BOL!

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Thinks He Needs To Check Out Home Depot

6 comments:

  1. They get their blankie and water dish with them in the Depo?!! I think that part is strange.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Y'all!

    In the winter when the heat isn't such a factor my Human sometimes takes me shopping to the pet store.

    Oh by the way, Joey, peeing on the lumber will get you barred and probably cause a "no dogs allowed" sign to go up. But I'm sure you were just jokin'!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dogs are allowed in Home Depot. I have used it to proof our training in a new spot, and it is a great place when the weather is totally horrible to let the dogs get at least a little bit tired. I do normally try to only go there if I am going to buy something though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! They really look like they are enjoying their ride around the shop.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Casper went into a Home Depot he would have to have a belly band, otherwise lumber would be peed on. That is a cute picture of the Chows. They look like they are right at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute picture! I think it awesome they allow dogs. Would not be able to take my male dogs there but the girls would do well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...