Friday, January 25, 2013

The Hat Is Finished!

Mama finished her hat.  It only took her a day.  She didn't work on it constantly, of course.  She decided to let Scout take a shot at modeling.

Scout doesn't look as upset as we expected her to be.

I let Mama put the hat on me like I was really wearing it.  I look like a cool dude.
Our pay was nothing this time.  We were just happy she let us go back to sleep and she didn't make us wear it for long.  It's silly wearing a hat like this when the air conditioning is running.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Not Sure He Wants To Be A Model

8 comments:

  1. You really do suit hats mate! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same hat. Scout looks like babushka from the Old World, while you like a rad skater :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would rather wear that than what my MOM made me wear. You both look good.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make very good models, the hat suits you both. Tell your mum that I really like the scarf and the hat, she is very clever to have made them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in awe of your hat wearing abilities, such good models!
    Tell your mum she did a great job making it, love the colours.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Models are supposed to look haughty, aren't they?

    Ellen Degeneres did a covergirl ad which said that models look mad. So my question is...did you guys see that and want to look haughty or mad?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You and Scout did a great job modeling the hats. When Mom puts hats on us, we always try to make really sad faces so she'll take them off fast. :)
    Truly, Maggie and Walker

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not kept up with my crocheting practice. Your momma should be very pleased with herself because I think it is an awesome hat. Joey, you and Scout are such naturally good-looking models.

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...