Hello everyone, this is Mama typing. My Jack broke his femur this morning. I'm not sure he is coming home to me. He may have cancer. We are waiting to hear from the doctor and really hope we have a definite answer today. The only option if he has cancer is to amputate and do chemo and I decided a long time ago that I wouldn't do that.
I just got the call. He has it. We are leaving now to say goodbye to him.