Sunday, June 19, 2011

One Week Has Passed


We have survived the first week without our boy. Yesterday was hard because I was remembering the time line of everything that had happened last Saturday. We stayed busy, but I was still watching the clock and was dreading reaching the time that he had actually died. Jeff painted my office yesterday and needed my help about twenty minutes before "time of death" occurred and when I was finished helping him, the time had passed. I missed it, but that was probably good. I'm feeling a relief to be past the one week mark. Last week was one of the longest weeks of my life and I'm glad it is over. There is no more thinking "last week of this time he was alive" and we were doing this and that.

If you are wondering, Jack loved his jammies. He received many laughs from fellow campers because he would prance around the campground in his jammies. Jack pranced, he didn't walk like a normal dog. He always had a spring in his step.

Patty
Mama to Jack and Scout
Post a Comment

Billy Bass Adoption Center

Do you have a Billy Bass that needs a new home?  Flying Fish Restaurant in Little Rock has a solution. They have an adoption center. ...