Saturday, July 9, 2011

Carpet Cleaning

If all goes well, Joey will be arriving either next Saturday or the Saturday after that. There are a lot of people involved in getting him here so it all has to be coordinated. He's coming from Tulsa. He will be brought to Missouri and picked up by members of our group. I think they meet at like a halfway point. The same thing happened when I was adopted.

Mama and Daddy have been talking about cleaning our carpets and decided today would be a good day to do it. Mama said it might keep Joey from trying to mark if we could get Jack's smell out of the carpet and furniture. I don't know if it really matters, but Mama said the carpet needed to be cleaned anyway. We would have cleaned it before we moved in, but we were all anxious to get out of the hotel.

I didn't think we needed to clean the carpet as you can tell from the photos.



I finally gave up trying to save the carpet from the cleaning and retreated to the bedroom. They even cleaned my couch, so now it's wet. ::::sigh::::

Scout
The Greyhound Who Hopes Joey Is Worth All The Work That He Is Causing

8 comments:

  1. I didn't like it when they cleaned our carpets, either! I hope it makes Joey get there faster, at least!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout,

    I thinks Joey will be worth all da work! :) Happy weekend my furiend!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and me have been away from blogworld awhile and were so sad to hear about Jack. Our love to you and your family as you get ready for Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, he'll be worth it...FUR SURE!!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fortunately, we don't have any carpets to clean. We wouldn't like having our paws wet.

    Cody and Gracie

    PS - we can't wait until your new brother arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet you are so excited to get your new brother! Damp carpet is annoying, but surely it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And not that I'm trying to be all stalkery or anything, but where, in general, are you in Missouri? I ask because I spent the first 23 years of my life in MO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I've not been around to say hi for a while. The LOTH has been hogging the computer again. She says if I want to be kept in the style to which I have become accustomed I need to put up with it.

    So excited to find out that you have a new brother coming. Can't wait to see him settled in with you.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...