Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

It has been a very busy weekend here. On Saturday, Grandma called and asked if she could bring my skin cousin, Tyler, over to see me. He has been concerned about me since Jack died. He is almost 13. I was so excited waiting for him to arrive. I haven't seen him for almost a year, but I used to see him all the time when we had family camping trips.

Oops, Mama cut off Tyler's head, but I look good. I'm smiling at Grandma and Grandpa.

After they left, Mama took me outside because she and Daddy were getting ready to leave to meet my other grandparents for dinner. A bee got in Mama's sandal and she stepped on it. OUCH! She almost cried while she was getting the stinger out. Two days later, and her toes are still swollen. She thought it would be better by now. She has ice on it, but it doesn't seem to be helping.

Yesterday, Mama and I were hanging out watching the Casey Anthony closing arguments and we heard a loud POP. Our power went out. We thought the transformer blew up, but apparently a tree hit the lines and then it triggered a switch on a pole in our front yard. I started panting as soon as the fan went off. Mama said I reminded her of Tyler because one time we were camping and he scared Grandma by saying "I CAN'T BREATHE!" It was because he didn't have a fan in the camper. Mama says I am just like him. We decided to leave the house and drive around for a while because it was boring just sitting in the dark. We ended up getting Chinese food and bringing it back to the house. After we got home, the electric company came and fixed our power. We had three trucks in our driveway! The man got in one of those cherry picker things. I'm scared of those. Do you remember when we lived at the hotel and I saw one? I was so scared by it.

The Greyhound Who Is Happy That Her Fan Is Running Again

Beach Life Is The Best

Hi Friends! Yes, I know it has been a long time since I updated all of you.  Mom heard someone say that no one really cares when a blogger...