Thursday, July 14, 2011

Taking It Out Of My Treat Fund?

I have a new habit and that is putting my feet on the end table next to the couch.


It's very comfy.

Daddy said that I can do it, but if I scratch the table he will take money from my treat fund to fix it.

I'm not happy about that. I gave him the stink eye.

I didn't even know I had a treat fund. I'm a little worried. I need my treats.

He really won't take it, will he?

Scout
The Greyhound Who Wonders How Much Money Is In The Treat Fund And Will It Double When Joey Arrives?

7 comments:

  1. I wouldn't chance it myself-with the way the economy is, any risk to the treat fund has to be taken seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout, I would advise you and Joey to have separate treat funds. That way you won't have to pay for any of his mistakes. I'd also be pretty careful so you don't have to worry about them taking any money out of that fund, so don't scratch the table!

    You must be so excited, waiting for him to arrive!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there's any way that your dad could withhold treats from a girl who looks so cute and sweet. In fact, I think you might even earn extra treats. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all,

    Humans are unperdictable Scout. Who knows what idiotic thing they might do. In your case, though, I really wouldn't worry 'cause you and Jack made out okay in the treat department?

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scout, you are so cute and funny and very smart - just keep those pretty feet of yours nicely trimmed and be very gentle with the table - Wanda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't think you have anything to worry about. Mom says you look so cute she would give you extra treats.

    Cody and Gracie

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...