Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Surprise Arrived!

It has been a very lonely week because Daddy is out of town. It's just been Mama and me. My surprise finally arrived yesterday and just in time because I've been really blue.


Beef trachea and green tripe sticks......yummy!

Last night, Mama surprised me with a trip to Dairy Queen. I didn't get anything. I had to wait until we got home and then I had a homemade Frosty Treat. It was nice to get out of the house though. It's supposed to storm this evening, so I guess Mama and I will be stuck in the house.

Daddy is coming home tomorrow night, but then he is leaving on a fishing trip for a few days. :::sigh::: I really hope Bubba aka Joey arrives soon. I don't like being an only dog. Life just isn't as much fun when there is no one to share sniffs, bones and toys.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Is Lonely This Week

3 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Scout, I went from being part of a large pack that included my parents and grandparents to being an only dog. Before there were only two people and all those dogs. I was WAY down the food chain.

    Whenever I feel lonely, I remind myself that I now have four hands to pat me and two people to love me...NO SHARING! ALL MINE!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great surprise. I'm sure you enjoyed your treats. I was wondering where your mom gets your treats. We get ours from Green Tripe in Hollister, CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your new brother gets here soon, too!

    You didn't get anything from Dairy Queen?! *breathes into a paper bag* That's an outrage! When we go, Mom and I always share her strawberry cheesequake Blizzard! Scout, it's time to put your paw down!

    Bunny

    P.S. If I were close enough, I'd come over and keep you company! We could have great fun together!

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...