Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Surprise Arrived!

It has been a very lonely week because Daddy is out of town. It's just been Mama and me. My surprise finally arrived yesterday and just in time because I've been really blue.


Beef trachea and green tripe sticks......yummy!

Last night, Mama surprised me with a trip to Dairy Queen. I didn't get anything. I had to wait until we got home and then I had a homemade Frosty Treat. It was nice to get out of the house though. It's supposed to storm this evening, so I guess Mama and I will be stuck in the house.

Daddy is coming home tomorrow night, but then he is leaving on a fishing trip for a few days. :::sigh::: I really hope Bubba aka Joey arrives soon. I don't like being an only dog. Life just isn't as much fun when there is no one to share sniffs, bones and toys.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Is Lonely This Week

We Are No Longer RVers

Our motorhome has new owners. They took ownership of it today.  They are probably reading through all the manuals and trying out all the...