Friday, July 22, 2011

One More Day!


It's just one more day of me being an only dog. It's been so lonely without Jack. I hope Joey likes me.

I wish it wasn't so hot here. We aren't going to be able to play in the yard until it cools off.

Mama has her camera in her purse so that she doesn't forget it tomorrow. Joey should be at the drop off point around 1:30 or so. I don't know how we are going to sleep tonight. We are so excited!

Mama is excited, but a little sad too. She still really misses Jack. She said she will never ever forget him even with Joey here. He will always be in our heart and our memories. We have a ton of memories of Jack.

I will update you with photos of Joey as soon as I can. I have to show him around and be the big sister first.

Scout
The Greyhound Who Is Waiting For Joey To Arrive

10 comments:

  1. I am super excited for you too! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey will love you Scout - can't wait to see the pictures and see you smile. So excited for all of you - I remember our two Gotcha Days (with Millie and Wanda). It will take a little comforting to make Joey feel at home, but you can do it, Scout. Wanda's mom - Mary H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Y'all!

    Can't wait to meet Joey!

    By the way, it's HOT everywhere!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited for you. We can't wait to see pictures of the two of you.

    Cody and Gracie

    PS - we know you will never forget Jack. He's part of your hearts forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing you and Joey together. I'm sure Jack would want you to be happy and share your home with Joey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scout,
    YaY ! I can't waits fur you to meets Joey, him is gonna LUVS you!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll never forget Jack-the best way to honor him is to give another grey a home with as much love as you can give him, and to show him a good life, and you are-I'm sure Jack would approve <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for Joey to come. I can't wait to see lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can barely sleep and he's not even coming here! Oh, Scout, I hope you have tons of fun with Joey, and that he can help mend your hearts!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...