Thursday, December 1, 2011

Driving Mama Crazy!

Joey is driving Mama crazy.  She says that I'm not helping either.   The problem is bunnies.  We have bunnies in our front yard.  Bunnies in the side yard.  Bunnies in the backyard.  Joey feels the need to search for bunnies all the time now.  He is obsessed!   He wants to go outside constantly.  He has to search the entire yard a few times before he is willing to come in and as soon as Mama takes her coat off, he starts whining to go outside again.  Mama says she is ready to have some rabbit stew.  No, not really, but she wouldn't mind if the bunnies disappeared. 

We think that Joey is lying about being four.  He acts like he is two.  He has a lot of energy.  I'm beginning to think he is not even a greyhound.  Daddy said that both Joey and I are myth busters.  I shed a lot and Joey is full of energy.  Grandma even laughed about Joey's energy the last time she was here.  He played with a toy for like 5 seconds and then had to find another toy to play with.  He kept doing that and Mama told Grandma he is like that all the time.  We are glad he is feeling better, but he needs to chill a little.  He needs to take lessons from me. 

Scout
The Greyhound Whose Brother Is Obsessed With Bunnies

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like Joey would love to go lure coursing when his leg is all healed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is some kind of natural deterrent that you can use. I just can't think of it! We have rabbits here too. No fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, it would be chaos around here if we had bunnies in the yard. It's bad/fun enough with squirrels and ravens. We did have a neighbor cat accidentally get in the yard one morning. I think I've heard of a natural deterrent too. Too bad Joey can't run yet, I bet that would help his extra energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! There can't be anything worse than being surrounded by bunnies, they must be very brave bunnies too.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scout, really, who could be as cool as you? I mean, sure, Joey has to be close since he's my brother and all, but who could compete with you?

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so with Joey; must run in the family! I am also obsessed but with me it is squirrels. Bunnies would be great too! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...