Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Plea To Santa

Dear Santa,

My little brother and I saw you a few weeks ago and told you what we wanted for Christmas.  Remember us?  We want bully sticks and a few stuffies with super squeakers.

Well, I am writing to you because my Daddy says you will not be able to find our house on Christmas Eve.  I think he is pulling my paw, but I want to be sure you can find us.  The problem is that we went from this:

To this:
Yep, our tree is gone.  It's my little brothers fault.  He accidentally bumped into it and it fell over.  Mama said it was okay and she set it back up.  It wasn't very stable.  She said we had two more chances with it and then it would come down. Well, for some reason she decided to take it down even though we didn't do anything to it.  She said our living room was too small for it and we needed the room.  Joey and I were fine with it being gone, but then Daddy started telling us that now you wouldn't come because you wouldn't be able to find our house.  He didn't even care if we had a tree and now he is trying to scare us, Santa.  So, I am writing to give you directions to our house.  I have enclosed a map.  Normally, you could just key in our address into our GPS but it says we don't exist even though the house has been here for 40 years.  We are the house with the bunnies running around the yard.  Our motor home is in the driveway, if that helps. We live near the house that has Mona Lisa in the window.  I'm sure you will find us Santa.  If you found us last year when we moved to a hotel the day before Christmas, I'm sure you can find us this year. 

Santa, we will keep the light on for you!

Hugs and Kisses,
Scout
The Big-Boned Brindle Greyhound From Missouri
Post a Comment

Bennett Springs - Part 2 Of Our Final Family Vacation In Our Motor Home

Bennett Springs is one of our favorite places to stay.  Dad loves it because he likes to trout fish.  Mom and I like it because we enjoy our...