Sunday, December 18, 2011

T'was The Week Before Christmas

It's a week a before Christmas, but we got bully sticks on Friday!


Look at the size of this thing!  It's 18".  I think there were other things in the box, but Mama hid those from us.  I think they are for Christmas.

Yesterday, Mama and Daddy went out to dinner and then to Petsmart.  Mama said they were having a really good sale on toys.  I think I saw some toys in the bags that Mama rushed past us.  I'm not sure why she is buying things when Santa is coming.  Daddy even fixed the door so that it's easier for Santa to come in the house.

Today, we went to the park.  I had not been to this one before.  We walked on the road and then a trail and then in a field and then back to the road. 


There were not many people out today even though it was 55 degrees.  Scout tired out long before I did.  It was fun!


Joey,
The Greyhound Who Had A Fun Weekend

9 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a huge bully stick! That looks like a nice peaceful walk. Your foot must be feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey- you are learning so many new things. I know you are going to love Christmas. Keep up the walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Freedom, Casper and Nikki got bully sticks today. They were the big ones too. In fact, they were so big that towards the end, Freedom and Casper were chewing on theirs with their heads laying down. It looked kind of pathetic, but they didn't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are in for a great Christmas. What a fun weekend! It was so cold here. Mum took me for a walk and fell over on the ice. I tried not to laugh, but it was funny watching her trying to stand & slipping everywhere. Hehe! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that bully stick, it will take all Christmas to get through that!
    Your leg must be feeling much better to go on such a long walk, you have even tired Scout out.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Bully Stick is so big, it might last you till Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bully sticks, but they upset my tummy. I'm glad you're getting out there and stretching your legs!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a heck of a bully stick. :-) So is your 6 months up yet? Looks like you are getting some good exercise though. I think hiking on natural footing is a great way to build up your newly healed leg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a HUGE bully stick

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...