Monday, December 19, 2011

Seriously, Mother?!

Yes, I am calling you Mother today.  You ruined my day and maybe my winter.  I've been happier than ever the past few days and you do this to me? 





Cold ears won't kill me.  I'm not wearing this thing.  No, I am not cute in it.   I look goofy! I don't care if it will look good with my coat.  I don't like that thing either.

I tried to give it so Scout, but she doesn't want it either.

I bet Daddy will be on my side.  He's not going to want to walk me if I'm wearing this.  What? Daddy is out of town this week.  :::sigh:::

Joseph
The Greyhound Who Is Having A Tantrum Today
Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...