Friday, December 23, 2011

Yippie!

I'm so excited!  Today is an exciting day.  Daddy is coming home tonight.  Guess what?  Daddy was telling a guy at work about the blanket that Mama got for Christmas and he wanted to see it.  Daddy opened up the blog and he saw the picture of me in that silly hat.  He called Mama and told her that he would not walk me if I was wearing it.  Mama told him she wanted to try and make some and he asked her why did she want to torture us?  So, it looks like I won't have to wear my hat very often.  Yes!!!! 

In case you missed it, this is the hat that is upsetting me.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is So Glad To Have Daddy On His Side

6 comments:

  1. Joey...I know you probably won't like me anymore, but I think you look cute in the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Joey, Daddy will rescue you from the hat (we agree though, you do look kind of sweet in it, haha)
    We would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year.
    Best wishes, Dip Bridge Elliot and Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy to the rescue! But, yes, you do look cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe your mom could make one that matches yours for your Dad too...then you could both wear them for father/son walks, LOL. They say misery loves company, hehehe.

    Miss Veil

    PS I think you look super cute and very dapper in your hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy for you, too, Joey! BOL!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...