Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Looks Are Changing!

When I first moved here on July 23rd, my back was white.  Look at me now!



I'm white with black and brown specks!  Daddy thought Mama was crazy when she said I had more spots on my face at first, but he can't deny that I have specks on my back.  Well, at first, he told her I needed a bath.  She told him that I was not dirty!  She said the new colors are because I'm living the good life here.  Actually, she's been told by a few people it's because I'm eating a better grade of food and that's why my fur is bursting with new colors.  I just keep getting cuter and cuter. LOL

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Living The Good Life And It Shows!
Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...