Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Looks Are Changing!

When I first moved here on July 23rd, my back was white.  Look at me now!



I'm white with black and brown specks!  Daddy thought Mama was crazy when she said I had more spots on my face at first, but he can't deny that I have specks on my back.  Well, at first, he told her I needed a bath.  She told him that I was not dirty!  She said the new colors are because I'm living the good life here.  Actually, she's been told by a few people it's because I'm eating a better grade of food and that's why my fur is bursting with new colors.  I just keep getting cuter and cuter. LOL

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Is Living The Good Life And It Shows!

9 comments:

  1. Joey, you are going to be like my Casper. When we give him a bath, he has so many speckles on this skins that he looks like a dark dog. You are mighty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right!! You are getting cuter and cuter probly because you are eating better and getting lots of good care and love from your family.
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you are getting cuter! When Astro was a baby he only had a few spots in his fur and skin. It was so fun to watch them come in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so lovely!!

    A happy home and lots of love and TLC really do make nice things happen.

    You look great.

    Love and licks, Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful to see you are getting such good care with your new family Joey, you deserve it!
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, to the good life! You so deserve it, Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom says that my brother Hawk was solid white with just brindle patches when he first came here, but every year, he got more and more speckles! She's heard that it has to do with getting older, and she always noticed Hawk had more speckles after his fall and spring sheds. I think the speckles look good on you!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baily has gotten spottier too

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can back you up on that one mate! Uncle Flynn (who you are also related to!) was almost pure white on his back when mum got him, but by the time he was 7 or 8 all the local kids would ask if he was a dalmatian! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...