Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's Been A Rough Week

We've had a rough week here.  Daddy is out of town and we really miss him.  It rained for two days.  Today, it's very windy.  This morning we heard gun shots.  That is not common for here.  Mama said maybe someone is shooting the bunnies.  I hope not!  She was nervous with the gun shots, so we had to come in from the backyard.  We think someone is target shooting.  Then, the worst thing is that silly hat that she bought me.  Do you know what she said?  She said "You know, this looks like it would be pretty easy to make.  I think I will see if I can make one."  Yikes!  I have seen the coats she has made and they are not good.  The hat is embarrassing enough without it being made by Mama.  She wants to sew, but she is not very good at it.  This really could be a very long winter.

Joey,
The Greyhound Who Needs His Daddy To Come Home
Post a Comment

Awww......Life At The Beach!

It looks great, doesn't it?  Unfortunately, this is my view: Yep, we are still at the RV park.  We were all prepared to mov...