Sunday, December 25, 2011

Santa Came!

Santa did find us!  He brought us toys. 










We got another hedge hog, but this one squawks and squeaks.  We got a fox without stuffing.  I already tore it, but Mama said she can fix it.  Two ducks that squawk and a duck with long legs and arms.  Daddy said it's not a realistic duck.  In case you are wondering, my eye is not red.  It's just the flash.  Mama didn't feel like helping me edit the photos.

We played and played until we were exhausted.  Here is a short video.  It's not very exciting, but Mama said I look cute at the end when I smile at the camera.
Joey's First Christmas

We received bully sticks and other treats last week, so we really received a lot of things for my first Christmas with my forever family.  It's been so much fun and Daddy is home for a while, so I'm very happy!

Joey
The Greyhound Who Is Having A Wonderful Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, boy! Looks like a greyt Christmas! Hedgehogs are a favorite in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great first Christmas with your family. It's naptime around here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a greyt first christmas! we got toys too from Santa including a duck that squawks, but Maddy hasn't let me play with it yet. Probably not until the squawker doesn't work anymore...
    Miss Veil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Joey - I just noticed on Declan's blog that we have the same grandfather - I guess that makes us cousins too!
    ***
    Miss Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you both had a great Christmas with all your pressies - hey, we got the same fox as you.
    Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only did he come he brought you GREAT goodies

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad your first Christmas was so great! I knew Santa would find you for sure!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Home Again - Part 3

 Well, we just realized that we didn't finish telling you about the rest of our trip home.  I don't know if we even remember the res...